Kirstin draws on 30 years of direct leadership experience and decades of research to inspire audiences of all kinds in a deeply personal and authentic way. Kirstin encourages audiences to think about their own leadership legacy and how they might become modern leaders by leading with the head and heart.
All of Kirstin’s speeches are tailored to meet the specific requirements
of the company, industry, audience or theme of the event.
Head & Heart: The Art of Modern Leadership
- Keynote Speech
We offer a range of different events to allow a deeper dive into what it means to be a head and heart leader. There is also the opportunity to build a series of events which focus on any number of the individual attributes. These events allow participants to take the Head & Heart Leader Scale™ survey before or during the event and receive a copy of Head & Heart: The Art of Modern Leadership to assist in their leadership development.
All of Kirstin’s speeches are tailored to meet the specific requirements of the company, industry, audience or theme of the event but might include:
- Head & Heart: The Art of Modern Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence for Modern Leaders
- Trust and Purpose for Modern Leaders
- Diversity and Inclusion for Modern Leaders
- Creating Psychologically Safe Workplaces
- Lessons of Leadership: From the parade ground to the boardroom