Kirstin offers bespoke, one-on-one leadership coaching to a select number of leaders. Flexible, monthly sessions help senior leaders gain insight into the impact of their leadership on others and areas of focus might include building psychologically safe teams, having challenging conversations or developing effective working relationships.
All coaching sessions are held virtually so they are convenient to any leader, regardless of location.
Coaching sessions are tailored specifically to the needs of the individual, but areas of focus may include:
- Building emotional intelligence and self-awareness as a leader
- Articulating a personal leadership brand
- Establishing and maintaining an executive presence
- Strategies for managing conflict
- Building psychologically safe teams
- Helping build effective relationships with boards and senior leaders
Some companies I work with
“Kirstin is an emotionally intelligent leader and a consummate professional. She has been a valuable mentor and guide for me in my professional journey and her coaching style has allowed me to personally reflect on my own leadership and career goals. Kirstin’s career experience and personal leadership examples are something I constantly draw upon and I am also grateful for her amazing responsiveness in urgent scenarios.”